As stated in our membership agreement, you have the option to put your automatically reoccurring monthly membership on hold for any reason.We understand that things come up and we would like to do what we can to help.
- ● Membership hold requests must be submitted no less than 10 days before your forthcoming requested hold date. Membership hold requests received later may not be processed until after the forthcoming request hold date. All membership payments are non-refundable.
- ● Membership hold requests are available for 30, 60 or 90 day holds for an administration fee of $35 per membership hold.
- ● Upon expiration of the hold period that you select below, your account will automatically reactivate and regular payments will resume. If the hold start date is set for the same date at which you are billed, the payment will be processed and the days held will add back on to your membership at the end of the hold.
- ● If you choose to cancel your membership during the hold period, the standard 30-day notice requirement stated in your membership agreement is applicable. If you choose to reactivate your membership after it is cancelled, membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable (membership rates are subject to change).
* Please note: This policy applies to ALL memberships.
Please fill out the form to put your membership on hold.
By filling out the form you are agreeing to the terms stated above.